Patroclos- Dearest friend of Achilles, lost his life to Hector in battle while under
the armor of Achilles. Possibly mistaken as Achilles and sought out in battle. Achilles has vowed to kill Hector as payback,
and does so with the aid of Athena.
Hector- An enemy, a Trojan warrior. Was killed by the hands of Achilles in battle as compensation
for the death of Patroclos (see above.) Survived by his wife, Andromache, and his son, Scadamandrius.
1. Greek, son of Peleus and Thetis. His departure from battle causes Greek ruin. His reentry, guarantees the
demise of Troy.
2. Greek, mortal, son of Atreus, brother of Agamemnon, husband of Helen.
5. Trojan supporter, a deity,
daughter of Zeus and Dione, mother of Aeneas. Goddess of love and lust.
6. Greek supporter, a deity, daughter of Zeus.
Goddess of wisdom, also associated with cleverness and war.
11. Trojan, mortal, son of Priam and Hecuba, brother of Paris,
husband of Andromache, father of Astayanax. Trojan Prince.
A very happy anniversary wish will be to that of Menalaus and Helen, who are currently celebrating there first
anniversary free from war and violence. Best wishes to them, and may every year from here on out be celebrated in peace and
3. King of the gods.
4. Trojan, mortal, son of Laomedon, father of Deiphobus, Hector, Helenus, Paris and
Polydorus, husband of Hecuba. Wealthy king of Troy.
7. Greek, mortal and son of Atreus, brother of Menelaus. Greek King
and leader of Greek armies from Argos and Mycenae.
8. Greek, mortal, son of Laertes. Captain from Ithaca.
9. Greek supporter,
a deity, daughter of Nereus, mother of Achilles, wife of Peleus.
10. Trojan, mortal, son of Priam and Hecuba, lover of
12. Greek, demi-god, daughter of Zeus and Leda, wife of Menelaus, lover of Paris. Primary object of the Trojan war.